Resiliency and Mental Health in the Workplace
with Faith Wood of Inspiring Minds Ltd.
Presented by Community Futures West Yellowhead
2:00 - 4:30 PM
(following the Employer Network Meeting)
These days, we are experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood. Many people feel the demands of the workplace, combined with the demands of home, have become too much to handle. This training opportunity delivers powerful insights into how to claim high performance strategies while reducing the impact of stress and burnout.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Be invited to explore an internal audit of their current state and identify how close they may be getting to burnout
- Develop tools for bouncing back from the edge of stress and burn out
- Recognize how to effectively support those around them who might also be at risk
- Discover three simple strategies for ramping up personal resilience through the gift of mental toughness.
- Walk away re-energized with a positive and self-confident outlook on life by learning to overcome the negative thinking that accompanies, and sometimes even causes, the inevitable experience of stress.
Space is limited.
Call (780) 852-4418 ext. 4